We know how difficult and stressful it can be organizing a group trip; let us help to make it as easy as possible for you!
A group is defined as 10 people or more traveling together on a complete round-trip. In instances where there is not enough space on a flight, a group can be split into 2 and still benefit from the same fare privileges. The following will apply:
- Groups of 10 to 20 people: 10% discount on adult fare*.
- Groups of more than 20 people: 20% discount on adult fare*.
- Children (2 to 11 years old) already benefit from a discount of 50%.
- Teens (12 to 17 years old) already benefit from a discount of 20 %.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50,00€/$70,00 per person is required at the time of reservation. The total deposit will be deducted from the final payment.
- A list of surnames and names must be provided at least 21 days in advance of flight day. Tickets will be issued upon receiving the list.
- In case of a flight date modification after ticket issuance, a penalty – the cost of which is dependent on departure city – will be added (except in extreme justified situations) per ticket for the entire group.
- Last minute name changes (due to illness, …) is possible, without penalty, so long as it is done at least 24 hours in advance.
* There is no fare reduction on our Saint-Pierre/Halifax/Saint-Pierre round-trip but a group may pay the non-refundable deposit to hold seats.
- Is required in full at least 21 days before flight day for all groups with no permanent residences in Saint-Pierre et Miquelon;
- May be, in exceptional circumstances, made after flight day for groups with permanent residences in Saint-Pierre et Miquelon;
- Cancellations are not entitled to a refund.
- In the case that a passenger would like to modify their return date, they will need to buy a new return ticket. The first ticket purchased under the group reservation will have to be forfeited/is non-refundable.
Please direct your group reservation requests to email@example.com.