Payment / Modification / Cancellation Policies
- Payment must be made upon reservation and Air Saint-Pierre accepts 2 currencies for payment: the Euro and the Canadian dollar.
We accept many methods of payment:
- 3 Major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Debit or Cash
Note : our online booking portal only accepts Visa and Mastercard.
1. One way and round-trip tickets:
If a modification/re-validation is made prior to the departure, the following penalties, for each leg, will be applied:
|$ Dollar CAD
(departing from Canada)
(departing from Saint-Pierre)
2. In a case where the passenger wishes to modify the routing of the ticket:
A. Refundable Ticket:
- If the new routing is more expensive than the original, they must pay the difference of the fare + the modification/re-validation penalty,or,
- If the new routing is less expensive than the original, the company will reimburse the difference minus the modification/re-validation penalties.
B. Non-Refundable Ticket:
- If the new routing is more expensive than the original, they must pay the difference of the fare + the modification/re-validation penalty,or
- If the new routing is less expensive than the original, there will be no reimbursement of the fare and the passenger will also have to the modification/re-validation penalties.
- If cancelling your reservation and the ticket hasn’t been paid for, there is no charge.
- If you cancel your reservation and the ticket has been issued/paid we offer a few choices to our customers, depending on the type of ticket purchased:
1. Refundable ticket:
Passengers may be refunded minus:
- Prior to departure:
A 10€ ($13.45CAD) penalty per leg. Note : For Canadian departures, fees are billed in CAD at the daily exchange rate.
- After departure if cancelling a return leg :
A 10€ ($13.45CAD) penalty for the remaining leg. Note : For Canadian departures, fees are billed in CAD at the daily exchange rate.
Otherwise, the ticket will remain valid for a year after the original issue date or the ticket may be used to travel at a different date. Modification/revalidation fees above will then apply.
2. Non-refundable tickets;:
No refund available other than the following case :
- Death of the passenger: upon presentation of a death certificate or other official documentation, Air Saint-Pierre will refund the ticket or the unused portion of the ticket, minus a penalty of 10€ ($13.45CAD) per leg. Note: For Canadian departures, fees are billed in CAD at the daily exchange rate.
It is the passenger(s) responsibility to ensure that all information (name, date, etc.) listed on the ticket(s) is correct. The company shall not be held responsible for any errors beyond a period of 24 hours after the ticket has been issued.