Halifax – Introducing Air Saint-Pierre freight service
September 17, 2015
In an effort to expand our broad range of services, Air Saint-Pierre is proud to introduce a new freight service available as of today! It is now possible for individuals and companies to use our Canadian postal address to receive deliveries from businesses who otherwise would not ship to Saint-Pierre (from the USA for instance).
Shipments will now be collected every Wednesday at Canada Post and forwarded to Saint-Pierre on the first available flight.
The prices shown here only apply to our new freight service and will be added to the regular freight charges on the AWB (Air Way Bill).
Any eventual Canadian customs duties will be advanced by Air Saint-Pierre and added to the AWB.
- Shipment dimensions may not exceed 87x75x70CM (34x29x27in)
- The maximum weight per shipment may not exceed 25kg
Shipping address :
Your name or company’s name (ie. Detcheverry Anatole)
C/O AIR SAINT-PIERRE
1 Bell blvd
PO Box 1660
Individuals and/or businesses using this service must pre-emptively advise Air Saint-Pierre at email@example.com/en with the following information:
- if possible, the tracking number provided by the shipper (ie. FEDEX, PUROLATOR, LOOMIS, DHL, CANADA POST, etc…)
- a description of the content and value (and/or purchase receipt) for customs clearance purposes. If the value exceeds 2000.00$CAD, a B13A form is required by Canadian Customs.
The freight service fees are as follows (in Canadian dollars):
- 10kg or less: $10.75 + fuel surcharge ($3.00 per shipment) + HST (15%)
(example : $10.75 + $3.00 + $2.07 = $15.82)
- 11-25kg: $0.13 per additional kg + fuel surcharge ($3.00 per shipment) + HST (15%)
(example : a 25kg box ($10.75 + (15 x $0.13) + $3.00 + $2.36 = $18.06